Liquor Compliance Starter Kits
Two key elements of ensuring compliance with a range of Liquor Act 1992 obligations are ensuring key documents are available to be produced immediately on request by an Investigator from Liquor Licensing or a Police Officer and regular maintenance of training and incident registers.
RSA Liquor Professionals has collated some best practice documents and created a Liquor Compliance Starter Kit that will assist licensee’s in meeting the wide range of mandatory obligations that now apply across Queensland for all licensed premises, whether high or low risk.
Our compliance starter kit assists licensees in meeting their compliance obligations by ensuring key documents are easily maintained and are accessible to Approved Managers at all times. Our compliance starter kit includes the following key elements:
- An RSA Training Register: Designed specifically for records of RSA, RSG, RMLV Certificates and Crowd Controller’s Licenses. It includes a sign in column for acknowledgement that staff have read the premise’s RAMP. It also includes sections for recording staff meeting attendance and minutes of staff meetings (with suggested discussion points for Liquor Act Compliance).
- An Approved Manager’s Register: Designed specifically for mandatory sign in and out of Approved Managers at each shift. (No Longer Required)
- A Crowd Controllers / Incident Register (by BARS Training Australia) that is fully compliant with both Security Providers Act 1994 and Liquor Act 1992
- A copy of the Australian ID Checking Guide.
- A ID Confiscation Book (by BARS Training Australia).
- A Fire Safety Records folder including a range of QFRS Templates.
- A Former Staff RSA Archive folder for storage of former staff RSA and other certificates, alphabetically by surname.
- A 4 drawer cabinet for central storage of the above registers and other key documents that should be readily available to an Approved Manager, and;
- The RSA Liquor Professionals Best Practice Guide which outlines how to get the most out of your compliance kit, including a list of all documents that should be stored in the cabinet and folders provided.
From only $198 (including GST) ($249 with fire folder) (P&H additional where required) this starter kit may be the best investment you make in setting up your practices and procedures to ensure compliance with the Liquor Act 1992.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0422 595 060 to place your order.