Wine License & Satellite Cellar Door Applications
Obtaining a new Wine License or Satellite Cellar Door approval is a complex process and can be very daunting for a prospective Licensee whose background is more often than not in operational management of a winery rather than in negotiating the web of red tape that can be involved in getting a Wine License or Satellite Cellar Door approval granted.
RSA Liquor Professionals can provide expert advice and assistance in negotiating the licensing process leaving prospective licensees to focus on other key operational tasks whilst this often lengthy process is undertaken. Our Director, Russell Steele, is a former Principal Compliance Officer and Investigator with the Office of Liquor & Gaming Regulation (OLGR) who brings his expert knowledge of the OLGR licensing process to assist in streamlining your application process. Russell has expert knowledge and experience in relevant approval and appeal processes within OLGR and can use this extensive knowledge in support of your application process.
RSA Liquor Professionals doesn’t have fancy offices and large numbers of staff and accordingly don’t have to charge fees as high as our competitors who have much higher overheads. We keep costs to a minimum and acknowledge that many of our clients are small businesses trying to minimise costs like we are. We will match or better any reasonable written quote from other consultants wherever possible, so feel free to call or email us anytime to obtain a realistic quote that shouldn’t break the bank.
For a wine license or satellite cellar door application we aim to be the best value consultant in the field. RSA Liquor Professionals charge as low as $4,500 (plus GST) (including OLGR application fees) for a wine producer license application, as low as $5,500 (plus GST) (including OLGR application fees) for a wine merchant license application, and as low as $1,750 (plus GST) for Satellite Cellar Door Applications. Call or email us for a quote and we will provide the best price possible.
A typical liquor license application can include the following requirements all of which can be managed by RSA Liquor Professionals on your behalf:
- Completion of multiple OLGR application forms;
- Ensuring all town planning, fire and building approvals are in place or scheduled prior to lodgement;
- Obtaining copies of all supporting documentation such as copies of registered plans, title searches, site plans, location maps, site photographs, menus etc.
- Coordinating advertising of the application on site, in local print media and in the Government Gazette as required; and/or
- Preparation of submissions to waive or vary advertising requirements and assistance with the objections process if applicable;
- Coordinating site inspections and comment by local councils, Police, Fire Service and OLGR; and
- Regular liaison and follow up with OLGR staff to ensure the application is processed within normal timeframes.
RSA Liquor Professionals can help advise you on the best license for your business and help you obtain the license with as little hassle and cost as possible, just call or email us to get started.